We currently do not have a tag called identify-this-composer, but I feel there is a decent case for adding it.
- 4 questions are about identifying the composer:
- Voegeli's "All things Considered" Theme Song and It's Hollywood Connection
- Who writes the original music for Mozart in the Jungle
- Who composed the tracks "Flower Girl" and "受け継がれし技" from the Shenmue OST?
- Of all authors who may have composed "Adeste Fideles", is there one who is most likely to have done it?
- 5 questions are about identifying a song in which the composer is unknown:
- 1 question is about an unknown composer:
It seems incorrect to me to add the tag (unknown-composer) to a question tagged (identify-this-song), because if the composer is unknown, then asking to identify the song implicitly asks to identify the composer as well. If anything, such questions should be tagged (identify-this-composer) instead of (unknown-composer), or should only have the (identify-this-song) tag.
So, I feel that 9 out of the 10 questions tagged (unknown-composer) should really be tagged (identify-this-composer). Shall we create such a tag?