Physics underflow is a new forthcoming physics community for beginner and undergraduate level people. It will be free from policies and strict rules. It will not be a Q2A library. It will be a community. Genuine questions will not be closed as homework. Those who need help for resource recommendation will be helped. It will be a community like Math.SE. There will be fun, not humiliation. A community website free from some old cranky farts.
Now a days Phys.SE doesn't welcome beginners and they are outnumbered on meta too with the downvotes.
I've proposed a new website for Physics problems on Area51. Intereseted users can follow it.
Stack Exchange Q&A site proposal: Physics problems http://area51.stackexchange.com/ads/proposal/69198.png
Melbourne VIC, Australia
Member for 3 years, 10 months
1 profile view
Last seen Sep 19 '15 at 13:21
- Stack Overflow 2.3k 2.3k 44 gold badges3030 silver badges8787 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2.3k 2.3k 55 gold badges2323 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Physics 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 876 876 44 gold badges2525 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Biology 353 353 22 gold badges55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 107 Dividing 100% by 3 without any left
- 34 How to set scss syntax in Sublime 3?
- 25 Why are there no known animals with an odd number of legs?
- 24 I have found an error in a textbook. What can I do about it?
- 23 What is the exact and precise definition of an ANGLE?
- 22 Did Einstein know about the Michelson-Morley experiment?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 19 '15