Computational Linguistics B.Sc. from University of Potsdam, Germany.
6+ years of experience developing Windows software for a backup/office software company (languages: Visual C++, VB6, Python, PHP)
Now at TomTom in embedded Linux C++ development.
Member for 5 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 28 '18 at 19:32
- Stack Overflow 11.1k 11.1k 1515 gold badges6565 silver badges114114 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 2k 2k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Super User 1.8k 1.8k 88 gold badges2424 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 1.4k 1.4k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- German Language 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge99 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 151 How do I check if a C++ std::string starts with a certain string, and convert a substring to an int?
- 82 Initialize static variables in C++ class?
- 51 Why did Luke call the lightsaber by a different name?
- 51 How do files get into the External Dependencies in Visual Studio C++?
- 41 Automatic #defines according to Debug/Release config in Visual Studio
- 40 How is a' in mathematics pronounced?
- 36 Could Snowden (in theory) be pardoned by the US president?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Mar 28 '18