Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 3 years, 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 13 '17 at 7:51
- Software Engineering 92.6k 92.6k 3636 gold badges253253 silver badges274274 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 12.1k 12.1k 33 gold badges3030 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- German Language 9.7k 9.7k 1717 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 3.8k 3.8k 1010 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- The Workplace 1.8k 1.8k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 265 Why are the sizes of programs so large?
- 256 Is it possible to rewrite every line of an open source project in a slightly different way, and use it in a closed source project?
- 222 Why use trailing newlines instead of leading with printf?
- 203 Should we design our code from the beginning to enable unit testing?
- 200 Client-side coding: How to prevent malicious use?
- 189 Should I follow the normal path or fail early?
- 175 How can we protest a deadline that is too short?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Aug 13 '17