Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 5 years
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 13 '17 at 7:51
- Software Engineering 98.1k 98.1k 3838 gold badges270270 silver badges283283 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 12.8k 12.8k 33 gold badges3535 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- German Language 11.8k 11.8k 2121 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 5.5k 5.5k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- The Workplace 1.9k 1.9k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 266 Why are the sizes of programs so large?
- 261 Is it possible to rewrite every line of an open source project in a slightly different way, and use it in a closed source project?
- 223 Why use trailing newlines instead of leading with printf?
- 204 Should we design our code from the beginning to enable unit testing?
- 201 Client-side coding: How to prevent malicious use?
- 189 Should I follow the normal path or fail early?
- 188 How can we protest a deadline that is too short?
- View more network posts →