Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 4 years
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 13 '17 at 7:51
- Software Engineering 94.6k 94.6k 3636 gold badges261261 silver badges279279 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 12.1k 12.1k 33 gold badges3131 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- German Language 10.6k 10.6k 1919 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 4.2k 4.2k 1111 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- The Workplace 1.9k 1.9k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 266 Why are the sizes of programs so large?
- 258 Is it possible to rewrite every line of an open source project in a slightly different way, and use it in a closed source project?
- 222 Why use trailing newlines instead of leading with printf?
- 204 Should we design our code from the beginning to enable unit testing?
- 200 Client-side coding: How to prevent malicious use?
- 189 Should I follow the normal path or fail early?
- 185 How can we protest a deadline that is too short?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Aug 13 '17