Areas of expertise:
- Perl expert (specifically enterprise software development
- Sybase (table design, query optimization and stored proc development)
Areas of familiarity:
- Shell scripting, *nix system administration
New York, NY
Member for 6 years
2 profile views
Last seen Dec 22 '16 at 12:03
- Stack Overflow 119.5k 119.5k 2929 gold badges200200 silver badges316316 bronze badges
- Literature 3.9k 3.9k 1010 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 3.6k 3.6k 22 gold badges2222 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Software Recommendations 2.7k 2.7k 1313 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- The Workplace 2.3k 2.3k 1616 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 907 ArithmeticException: "Non-terminating decimal expansion; no exact representable decimal result"
- 891 How do I check if a file exists in Java?
- 838 How to determine the current shell I'm working on
- 688 Why is setTimeout(fn, 0) sometimes useful?
- 256 How is Perl's @INC constructed? (aka What are all the ways of affecting where Perl modules are searched for?)
- View more network posts →