Areas of expertise:
- Perl expert (specifically enterprise software development
- Sybase (table design, query optimization and stored proc development)
Areas of familiarity:
- Shell scripting, *nix system administration
New York, NY
Member for 4 years, 9 months
2 profile views
Last seen Dec 22 '16 at 12:03
- Stack Overflow 113k 113k 2828 gold badges186186 silver badges298298 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 3.5k 3.5k 22 gold badges2121 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Literature 3.5k 3.5k 88 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Software Recommendations 2.6k 2.6k 1111 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- The Workplace 2.3k 2.3k 1414 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 815 ArithmeticException: "Non-terminating decimal expansion; no exact representable decimal result"
- 814 How do I check if a file exists in Java?
- 758 How to determine the current shell I'm working on
- 649 Why is setTimeout(fn, 0) sometimes useful?
- 254 How is Perl's @INC constructed? (aka What are all the ways of affecting where Perl modules are searched for?)
- View more network posts →
5 Do we need country tags? Apr 22 '15