Mild-mannered reporter for a major metropolitan health system. (Well, that was before I retired and became a wanderer. Which was before I got married and stopped wandering.) And FWIW, that picture is from 1972.
Member for 2 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 21 '17 at 15:01
- Travel 6.2k 6.2k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- Ask Different 2k 2k 33 gold badges1919 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- The Workplace 1.8k 1.8k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 866 866 44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 795 795 44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 68 What's the least distracting method to inform editors I'm a woman?
- 37 Can a twenty-year-old bring to the USA alcohol purchased legally in Spain?
- 28 Can my boss open and use my computer when I'm not present?
- 25 What is the location of lock screen images on Windows 10?
- 23 How can I tell if a flight itinerary is fake?
- 23 Do other countries guarantee freedoms that the United States does not have?
- 21 What is this tower I found in Spain?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jul 11 '17