Mild-mannered reporter for a major metropolitan health system. (Well, that was before I retired and became a wanderer. Which was before I got married and stopped wandering.) And FWIW, that picture is from 1972.
Member for 3 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 21 '17 at 15:01
- Travel 6.9k 6.9k 22 gold badges2020 silver badges5959 bronze badges
- Ask Different 2.6k 2.6k 44 gold badges2121 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- The Workplace 1.8k 1.8k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 924 924 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 806 806 55 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 68 What's the least distracting method to inform editors I'm a woman?
- 37 Can a twenty-year-old bring to the USA alcohol purchased legally in Spain?
- 30 What is the location of lock screen images on Windows 10?
- 28 Can my boss open and use my computer when I'm not present?
- 25 How can I tell if a flight itinerary is fake?
- 23 Do other countries guarantee freedoms that the United States does not have?
- 21 What is this tower I found in Spain?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jul 11 '17