Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Top network posts
- 25 Why is the length of a song in much modern music between 3 and 4 minutes?
- 14 What was the explanation in Greek mythology for the absence of their deities?
- 12 How does the order of mixing ingredients affect the resulting cake?
- 12 Who invented writing, or who taught writing to the mortals, according to Greek myths?
- 10 What was classical music called back in the days?
- 9 Was the development of Greek mythology dynamic or static?
- 5 Etymology of "charming" ("Encantadora" in spanish) seeing from the Greek mythology point of view
- View more network posts →