Sadly the music lessons at school were beyond catastrophic and any drive to make my own music had almost been annihilated. As a teenager, I had the wish to play an accoustic guitar but my parents were not supportive and I was not sure about it myself, so I gave up.
Only recently, inspired by several composers and guitarists on Youtube, I generated an interest for understanding and making music. In 2019, for a professional product demo video, I composed a nice little intro music for piano and it was well received. Not bad for the first composition, I've ever made. I learned more about music theory and in autumn of 2019 I started to play the electric guitar, and since learned a lot about music. Additonally, I began to study sound engineering.
My main profession is software design & development.
I have started programming very early and have been fascinated ever since by the creative potential and speed of innovation in software development. To this day, after studying computer science, successfully graduating, and working as programmer for many years, I am still very glad I made this decision.
For a balanced life I take interest in a wide range of topics, including film making and photography, composing/playing/recording music and learning new languages.
I have gained some film making experience in a professional context, specifically with product videos.
Languages, which I speak, are German (mother tongue), English (IELTS Score of 8.0 / C1 level) and a bit of Japanese (only basics).
Member for 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 21 at 20:59
- Movies & TV 739 739 11 gold badge22 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 610 610 11 gold badge33 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Video Production 591 591 11 gold badge11 silver badge1212 bronze badges
- Photography 360 360 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Music Fans 266 266 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 36 Why are honorifics not translated in dubbed movies?
- 12 Why is a violin so loud compared to a guitar?
- 11 Canon lens hood will not lock (brand new)
- 11 Two angled lines in a study score
- 11 What is this capo-like guitar accessory?
- 6 Lead artist and featured artist of a song - how are they determined?
- 6 How Does An Beginning Photographer Appear Safe and Serious To A Model?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.