Philosopher, programmer and musician from Columbus, Ohio. Writes the blog "The Pop Culture Philosopher." Founder of the Columbus Philosophers and the Columbus Invitational Arts Competition, co-director of Harmony on the South Side. Author of "Hero For Christ" and "How the Fisherman Tricked the Genie". Married to artist April Sunami. I can be contacted directly, if you so choose, at with username "admin" at the domain "kitoba" (dot com).
Member for 4 years, 11 months
11 profile views
Last seen Jan 17 at 15:05
- Writing 45.5k 45.5k 44 gold badges6666 silver badges162162 bronze badges
- Philosophy 22.5k 22.5k 11 gold badge3636 silver badges6969 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 19.2k 19.2k 22 gold badges4141 silver badges8181 bronze badges
- Music Fans 12.6k 12.6k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Parenting 5.4k 5.4k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 232 Is 'guns don't kill people, people kill people' a good argument?
- 167 How to deal with excluding my son from the favourite activity of his peers?
- 138 How do you write a Stack Exchange answer?
- 111 If my 5yr old is an exceptional liar, should I expect that she will continue lying as she gets older?
- 75 Avoiding racist tropes in fantasy
- 72 If the Bible contains circular reasoning, does it discredit it?
- 72 How to ask a friend to stop joking about a nonexistent relationship between other friend and me?
- View more network posts →